- Approximate height: 100cm (39 inches)
- Recommended water depth over crown of plant: 0 - 15cm (0 - 6 inches)
- Flowering time: July onwards
- Flower colour: Brown seed heads
- Supplied in the 8cm pot and light soil we grow them in - we recommend potting on using a 2 - 3 litre pot and aquatic soil.
A British native species which is a really impressive plant, with very tall, strong, slender, arching foliage and attractive brown seed heads in late summer. It spreads by sturdy underground stems so is best contained in a pot.
Read more here on how to pot and care for your plant.