- Approximate height: 60cm (24 inches)
- Recommended water depth over crown of plant: 0 - 10cm (0 - 4 inches)
- Flowering time: May to June
- Flower colour: Blue and white
- Supplied in the 11cm (1 litre) pot we grow them in - for best results we recommend potting on using a 2 - 4 litre pot
Sometimes incorrectly written as 'Colchesterii', this is a spectacular and sought-after water iris with striking blue and white flowers; always popular.
If designing a planting scheme, we recommend approximately 1 Iris laevigata 'Colchesterensis' plant per square foot of ground or per linear foot of pond edge. Read more here on how to pot and care for your plant.